It’s December 1st, have you already thought about an Advent Calendar? No? Well then this is the perfect post for you! An easy, cheap, stylish DIY Advent Calendar.
What you need:
– small paper bags
– 2 Xmas-y washi tapes
– printable numbers you can download here
– white cardboard (or you can stick the calendar on the wall)
– scissors and glue
1. Cut out the numbers. If you want you can also just write the numbers on the paper bags with a white or red felt pencil. Of course the result will depend on your calligraphy..
2. Stick the number on the closed side of the paper bags then fill the bags with small gifts (chocolates, candies, little toys, stickers etc.)
3. Put some washi tape on the top on each paper bag to stick them on the wall or cardboard in the shape of a Christmas tree.
5. All done! Now open a paper bag per day and wait for Christmas!
If you make this DIY and post a pic, please tag it with #mcdAdventCalendar so I can see your works!